Indoor Air Quality Services in Marblehead
Start Breathing Cleaner Air Today!
Air pollution isn’t limited to the outdoors. In fact, the air you breathe inside your home can be several times more polluted than the air outside. Many things in your house could be contributing to poor indoor air quality, including:
- Pet dander
- Dirty air ducts
- Volatile organic compounds
Fortunately, these things can be easily managed with the right indoor air quality solution. Our HVAC professionals are always available to help you determine the best way to start breathing cleaner air!
Our IAQ Offerings
- Dehumidifiers: The thermostat might say 68° but it feels more like 74°. Blame humidity. Ideally, your home’s indoor humidity should be between 30% and 50%. A dehumidifier pulls excessive water vapor out of the air to maintain adequate humidity levels
- High Efficiency Filters: Your basic air filter isn’t going to do much beyond protect your HVAC from dust and debris. It does little to improve your indoor air quality. For that, consider upgrading to a high efficiency filter that can trap smaller particles to help alleviate allergy symptoms and reduce respiratory irritants.
- Humidifiers: Just as too much moisture is a bad thing, too little can be equally uncomfortable and unhealthy. A humidifier solves problems associated with dry winter air, such as itchy skin and dry nasal passages by distributing needed moisture vapor throughout your home.
- UV Lights: An air purifier with germicidal UV lamps works in conjunction with your central air system to neutralize airborne viruses. This technology has proven effective at eliminating mold and bacteria, as well.
No Warehouse Trips Needed
We keep a large amount of stock on hand to handle problems quickly without having to make any trips to a warehouse. Our trucks are a warehouse on wheels! We come prepared so you don't have to wait.
Focused on Customer Service
We understand the inconvenience of having an HVAC or plumbing problem in your home. We would want those issues to be treated with urgency if we were in your shoes! We treat our customers like family and get the job done ASAP!
Locally Owned & Operated
Bartlett & Steadman has been in the family since 1954. Our owners live in town and will do whatever it takes to make sure your problems are solved quickly and efficiently - No matter what time you call!
We Offer FOUR Quality Guarantees
We'll ensure that you are satisfied with the work performed through our Performance Guarantee, Satisfaction Guarantee, 'No Lemon' Heating Guarantee and 'No Lemon' Cooling Guarantee. Learn more here!