Ductless Mini Split Repair & Installation in Marblehead
Repairing, Replacing & Maintaining Ductless Systems in Swampscott, Salem & Nahant
Are you looking for a more cost-effective way to cool and heat your home? Consider installing a ductless mini split system. These units do not require ductwork, making them an ideal HVAC solution for homes that do not already have ducts. Whether you have no air conditioning or have been trying to control the temperature in your home with AC window units, a ductless mini split system may be the best option. If you already have a central AC, you can minimize your energy and improve your indoor air quality by switching to ductless.
Reach out to Bartlett & Steadman Plumbing, Heating & AC at (781) 365-5828 for dependable ductless mini split repair and installation in Marblehead.
The Benefits of Ductless Systems
If you are trying to determine if converting to ductless is right for you, it’s helpful to consider all the advantages of this type of system.
Ductless mini splits provide a range of benefits, including:
- Improved efficiency – Since a ductless mini split does not use ductwork to move the air throughout your home, you won’t have to worry about the energy loss that is common in central AC systems which require ducts. A more efficient system will lower your energy bills.
- Enhanced comfort – Ductless systems provide the ability to zone your home. Since each room in your house will have its own wall-mounted unit, you can easily control the temperature in each room. This also reduces energy waste because you won’t have to heat and cool your whole home.
- Better indoor air quality – Over time, ductwork becomes dirty and is filled with contaminants. When a central AC or heating system pushes air through the ducts, those pollutants are spread throughout your home. Because ductless systems don’t need ductwork, it can improve the quality of your indoor air.
- Longer system life – Most conventional heating and cooling systems last between 10 to 15 years. When properly maintained, most ductless mini splits last for about 20 years.
If you are considering switching over to a ductless mini split AC system or replacing an old unit, rely on our HVAC experts to get the job done right. We will help you find a system that fits your needs and budget and ensure it gets installed correctly.
Ductless Mini Split Repair
If your home is already equipped with a ductless mini split system, turn to Bartlett & Steadman Plumbing, Heating & AC for professional repair services whenever you are experiencing problems with your unit.
Common signs that your ductless mini split is in need of repair include:
- System turns off on its own
- Noisy operation
- Problems controlling temperature
- Restricted or no airflow
- Higher energy bills
- Unresponsive thermostat
- Water leaks
Our experienced technicians are trained to diagnose and repair any issue you are experiencing with your ductless mini split system. We provide 24/7 emergency service if you have an urgent matter that can’t wait until tomorrow to be fixed. Get in touch with Bartlett & Steadman Plumbing, Heating & AC today for a fast and effective solution.
No Warehouse Trips Needed
We keep a large amount of stock on hand to handle problems quickly without having to make any trips to a warehouse. Our trucks are a warehouse on wheels! We come prepared so you don't have to wait.
Focused on Customer Service
We understand the inconvenience of having an HVAC or plumbing problem in your home. We would want those issues to be treated with urgency if we were in your shoes! We treat our customers like family and get the job done ASAP!
Locally Owned & Operated
Bartlett & Steadman has been in the family since 1954. Our owners live in town and will do whatever it takes to make sure your problems are solved quickly and efficiently - No matter what time you call!
We Offer FOUR Quality Guarantees
We'll ensure that you are satisfied with the work performed through our Performance Guarantee, Satisfaction Guarantee, 'No Lemon' Heating Guarantee and 'No Lemon' Cooling Guarantee. Learn more here!