At Bartlett & Steadman Plumbing, Heating & AC, we are proud of our history in this community, which began in 1954. Since our inception, our commitment has always been to deliver honest and dependable services to each of our valued customers. We are a locally owned and operated business dedicated to hard work, superior customer service, and exceptional workmanship.
If you’re in need of professional heating repair and installation services in Marblehead, you’ve come to the right place. Our fully licensed and insured company provides you with access to some of the top products and services. Whether you require a fast repair or a full-on replacement of your heating system, we’ll make sure the job is done right.
Call (781) 365-5828 or contact us online to schedule an appointment for heating repair or installation. Serving Marblehead, Swampscott, Salem & Nahant.
Types of Heating Equipment We Repair and Install in Marblehead
Our experienced technicians repair and install all makes and models of heating equipment, including:
When to Call a Heating Repair Pro
Massachusetts winters involve gloomy skies and abundant snow, with temperatures ranging between 17 to 31 degrees. Keeping your home warm during these cold conditions requires a high-performance heating system.
Over the course of the lifetime of your heating unit, you may encounter problems that need to be resolved by an experienced HVAC technician. Eventually, no matter how well you maintain your heater, you will need a replacement.
Signs Your Heater Needs Replacement or Repairs
There are several signs that you require heating repair or replacement, including:
- Abnormal smells emitting from your heater
- Loud, persistent noises coming from the unit
- Difficulty starting your heating system
- Inadequate heat or uneven temperatures
- Constant cycling or the system won’t turn off
- Frequent adjustment of unit settings
- Discolored pilot light
- Poor indoor air quality
- Rising energy bills
As soon as you suspect your heating system is not working properly, call our team for a fast and effective solution. We can quickly diagnose the cause of the issue and advise you on the best course of action to remedy the situation.
Our team has a large stock of parts to ensure that repair jobs can be completed as soon as possible. If you’re in need of a replacement, we can help you select and install a high-efficiency system that meets your heating needs and fits your budget.
Maximize Your Home’s Heating Efficiency
Are you tired of high heating bills and inconsistent temperatures in your home? It may be time to maximize the efficiency of your home’s heating system. At Bartlett & Steadman Plumbing, Heating & AC, we offer a range of services to help you get the most out of your heating equipment.
Here are some ways you can maximize your home’s heating efficiency:
- Regular maintenance: Schedule annual maintenance for your heating system to ensure it is running at peak performance. Our skilled technicians will inspect, clean, and tune up your equipment to improve its efficiency and prevent potential breakdowns.
- Upgrade your thermostat: Installing a programmable or smart thermostat can help you optimize your heating settings and save energy. Set your thermostat to lower temperatures when you're away from home or asleep, and have it automatically adjust to a comfortable temperature before you return.
- Seal air leaks: Drafty windows, doors, and gaps in your home's insulation can cause heat loss and reduce your heating efficiency. Our team can identify and seal these air leaks, helping you maintain a more comfortable and energy-efficient home.
- Insulate your home: Proper insulation is essential for retaining heat and preventing energy loss. We can assess your home's insulation levels and recommend improvements to ensure maximum heating efficiency.
- Upgrade to a high-efficiency system: If your current heating system is old and inefficient, it may be time for an upgrade. We can install a range of high-efficiency heating equipment options that can significantly reduce your energy consumption and lower your heating bills.
By maximizing your heating efficiency, you can enjoy a more comfortable home while saving money on your energy bills. Contact Bartlett & Steadman Plumbing, Heating & AC today to schedule a consultation and learn more about how we can help improve your heating system's efficiency.
24/7 Emergency Heating Services
You never have to worry about enduring a cold night with a broken furnace if Bartlett & Steadman Plumbing, Heating & AC is just a phone call away. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to handle all your heating repair needs.
Leave it to our highly trained professionals to get to the root of your heating issue and provide a long-lasting repair. There is no problem we can’t handle. Our well-trained technicians know what they’re doing and will get the job done right the first time. Check out our reviews to see what our customers have to say about working with our experienced team of Marblehead heating repair and installation experts!
We are available to assist you during an emergency around the clock. Call (781) 365-5828 or connect with us online today for quality heating repair and installation in Marblehead.
We keep a large amount of stock on hand to handle problems quickly without having to make any trips to a warehouse. Our trucks are a warehouse on wheels! We come prepared so you don't have to wait.
We understand the inconvenience of having an HVAC or plumbing problem in your home. We would want those issues to be treated with urgency if we were in your shoes! We treat our customers like family and get the job done ASAP!
Bartlett & Steadman has been in the family since 1954. Our owners live in town and will do whatever it takes to make sure your problems are solved quickly and efficiently - No matter what time you call!
We'll ensure that you are satisfied with the work performed through our Performance Guarantee, Satisfaction Guarantee, 'No Lemon' Heating Guarantee and 'No Lemon' Cooling Guarantee. Learn more here!
“We honestly couldn't be happier with the results... HIGHLY recommend the crew there. Very professional and VERY good quality workmanship.” - Satisfied Customer